May 24, 10:30 a.m. in Lisbon.
- 1. Definition of the concept of professionalisation
- 2. Professionalisation in the family business – Evolution and more favourable areas.
- 3. The role of family members in the profissionalisation process.
- 4. Fundamental criteria for a great professionalisation
- 5. The functional organisation chart in the professionalised company.
- 6. Professional development within the Family Business.
- 7. Motivation models for professionals outside the family – glass ceilings.
- 8. Professionalisation as a growth mechanism – Families that limit growth.
- 9. Professionalising corporate governance and decision making.
- 10. Closure and conclusions. Suggestions and questions
For more information contact us:
Dra. Marina de Sá Borges | Dra. Luísa Fezas Vital firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +351 213 466 088